Project Management Tools & Processes
Project management tools definition/ define project management tools
The purpose of project tools is to help managers plan, execute and control all aspects of the project management process.
Fast Project Management Tools
- Project Life cycle management
- Process Modeling & Workflow
- Resource Management
- Time Sheet
- BI Metric & Dashboard
- Knowledge capture and harvesting
- Agile Scrum Projects
- Fast Project Initiatives
What are project management tools
What Are Some Project Management Tool Features?
- Planning/scheduling - Project Tools allow you to plan and delegate work all in one place with tasks, subtasks, folders, templates, workflows, and calendars.
- Collaboration - Email is no longer the only form of communication. Use project management tools to assign tasks, add comments, organize dashboards, and for proofing & approvals.
- Documentation - Avoid missing files with file management features: editing, versioning, & storage of all files.
- Evaluation - Track and assess productivity and growth through resource management & reporting
Project Implementation Tools /Project Tracking Tools
- Get Real-Time Dashboards
Fast Project dashboard tells you at-a-glance whether your projects and your team are on track.
- Create Project Plans Online
Create, monitor and share your project plans online, with multiple views for your team. As they work on tasks, your project plan updates automatically in real-time.
- Task Management
Empower your team with easy task management for all their projects. They can see which tasks they need to do today on their own personal task lists, even if you have them assigned to multiple projects at one time.
- Produce Instant Reports
Create executive-ready status reports with the push of a button. You can export and share your reports as a PDF, Word or Excel file.
- Time sheets That Save Time
Our complete time-tracking and project management system means time sheets can be auto-filled with last week’s tasks, for fast, easy timesheets .
- Manage Team Workload
It’s never been easier to manage your team’s workload across all your projects. You know at-a-glance if the right resources have the right amount of work, and you can run instant reports to drill down into workload balances.
- Manage Multiple Projects
You can manage your team, tasks and more across multiple projects. With our project and portfolio management features, you’ll get real-time business intelligence across groups of projects and across the enterprise.
Project Management Process
The project management processes- project initiation, project planning, resource planning, project execution, project monitoring and control through timesheet, metrics, business intelligence dashboards, helpdesk and project deployment, and closure.
- Project planning
- Timesheet management,
- Metrics/ reports generation
- Issues management
- Dashboard management